- Free seating.
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
A car crash. Polytrauma. Anaesthesia… What happens in your brain when you are lying in critical condition in an operating room and your life is in somebody else’s hands? Would you escape into your fantasies and dreams or would you fight a fiercely? A clash of a real surgery and of the internal world of a wounded man. It is time to meet your heroes and to set out on an exciting and adventurous journey through your body. The mission is clear – to survive!
Premiere on 23 August 2019 at Letní Letná.