- Seats are numbered, for sectors overview click here.
- The show is performed partly in french with czech subtitles.
- For buing tickets for wheelchair and company, please contact us before buing (capacity is limited).
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Use the baby-sitting for children of 4 years of age at the festival. The "Night Watch" is there for you!
Europe has never seen a group of female artists like this before! Acrobates from prominent French contemporary circus troupes will bring their unique show to Prague. Visitors of Letní Letná will be among the first ones to see it apart from the French audience.
The 17 women on stage present an eclectic universe, with a colourful range of aesthetics. Represented by the application of different acrobatic techniques and a mixture of theatrical styles. They play a festive game, explosive, playful but risky, dangerous, even.The poetical risk of being seen, observed, criticized, disappointing or disturbing.