- Free seating.
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Michal Nagy and Irina Andreeva: SUTURA
The joint between the present and the past.
The joint between the past and a memory.
The joint between a memory and a dream.
The joint between a dream and waking.
The joint between being and not being.
Performers: Michal Nagy and Irina Andreeva
The show features stroboscope effects.
Daniel Kvašňovský: NIVÓ
It took a lot of effort for man to deal with the largeness, the appeal and the danger of the air space. To break loose from the ground means to break the ties. To take the control of one’s fascination by heights so it does not lead to doom. To look into the future… How safe is that? Is it supposed to be safe at all? Which ties to break? What is to be sacrificed for an illusion or for a vision?
Performer: Daniel Kvašňovský
Tickets for both shows can be bought separately for 200 CZK/each by following links below
Michal Nagy and Irina Andreeva: SUTURA 18:00
Daniel Kvašňovský: NIVÓ 19:30