- Free seating.
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Everybody desires to be in a forest, to walk around on damp moss cushions, to inhale misty air and to observe the animal kingdom. And even to stay there long enough to understand the creatures of the forest and to become one of them. To unleash the fantasy and to follow the paths of legends where animals speak to humans or even have human souls.
Contemporary circus, animal costumes and animal-inspired acrobatics. Natural behaviour and the force of natural elements in their beauty and mystery. Another show by the young troupe Feel the Universe inspired by the poetics of fables with a pinch of crafty circus techniques, plastic art and live music.
A walk in the forest for the whole family and for animals of all kinds.